CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 23, 2009

About me

I think that in order to really enjoy a blog, you should first know a bit about the blogger. In this instance, the blogger is me: Kaley. I'm a second-year journalism major. I watch too much TV, talk too much about pop culture and spent my spare time absorbing as much information as possible. If you couldn't guess, I want to be a style reporter.

I work as both copy editor and staff reporter for the Maine Campus. One of the many things we focus on is local bands and musicians, so I'm always learning about someone new to listen to. Through this blog, I plan to pass on info about local music and upcoming events that will interest anyone with an open mind -- or ear.

Stay tuned and I will post links to some cool bands around the area, and --hopefully-- information about upcoming shows.

Kaley

0 comments: